DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
Like Us on Facebook
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
New McDonalds slogan lovin beats hatin stirs more comments and opinions than the fast food maker envisioned. Here’s why the new slogan ‘Lovin beats hatin’ could potentially cause more hate than love.
The second largest fastfood chain in the world will launch its first stores in India in the coming months. Target locations will be New Delhi, Mumbai and NCR.
Panera Bread Co (PNRA.O) on Tuesday lowered its full-year earnings forecast as it works to speed up service at its popular bakery cafes.
Utah Family Found Dead – In Springfield, five family members, including two parents and three children ranging from the ages of 11 to 14, were found dead by an older son.
The first batch of robots which will be called as Pepper will be assigned on their stations at the end of the year to sell home espresso machines and coffee capsules.
A new study has found that there is such a thing as the brain’s calorie counter, which explains why the brain has a tendency to choose junk food over healthier one, as it’s attempting to fill a quota. The discovery of the brain’s calorie counter explains the body’s need for fatty foods, beyond the fact that these types of meals are cheaper.