DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
Like Us on Facebook
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
A Look Inside NYC's First Cereal Bar, KITH Treats: 24 Varieties, 25 Toppings, 5 Types of Milk! [PHOTOS]
So many options to choose from at KITH Treats!
Hampton Creek Foods Inc., a San Francisco based food startup, has been slapped with a warning letter from the US Food and Drug Administration which says the company cannot call their vegan 'eggless' mayonnaise, "Just Mayo."
It seems like the Internet scorn for Josh 'The Fat Jew' Ostrovsky is still coming on strong.
Hitting food with radiation is actually a good thing!
Airports generally trigger mixed emotions. Worry no more; one airport in London has paved the way to keep tired travellers happy. They have decided to inject some “happy hormones” on their menus according to CNN.
It’s pumpkin season!