DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
Like Us on Facebook
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
Food distributor Sysco Corp's executives are in talks with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to salvage the company's attempt to buy its smaller rival US Foods Inc, the New York Post reported.
The year 2014 is all about healthy dining. Our reporters were on the ground for the top health food trends for the year.
Spice Lovers Can Try It Out Now … Starting In The Kansas City Area!
Food prices have risen by an average of 24 percent across the three countries worst hit by the Ebola outbreak, forcing some families to reduce their intake to one meal a day, the World Food Program (WFP) said on Friday.
Do you struggle to sleep for hours or do you wake up in the middle of the night and ends up wide awake until it's already time for you to get up?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed Sunday that a nurse at a Dallas hospital who cared for Thomas Eric Duncan, who died from Ebola last week, was the first person to become infected with the virus on U. S. soil.