DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
Like Us on Facebook
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
Growing concerns over income inequality may force McDonald's to raise its wages.
A food truck in Texas, known for serving up hot Korean food, has been blocked.
There's bad news for the burrito lover: Chipotle warned in its latest annual report that climate change might lead to guacamole being put on the chopping block at Chipotle stores.
There's a new, simple home system to make water into wine, all controlled by your phone.
Growing vegetables for space travel? A few blasts of space light could increase eyesight enhancing nutrients.
Stanford students seek to pair you with the perfect beer.