DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
Like Us on Facebook
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
Don’t worry, no one (surprisingly) got hurt in the accident in La Brea, California.
Former NFL Star Rasheed Simmons Launches ‘Simply Southern Cuisine’ Restaurant On Jersey Shore [PHOTOS]
Check out Rasheed Simmons’ restaurant “Simply Southern Cuisine” on the Jersey Shore.
Starting Somewhere: These 12 Millionaires Worked At Fast Food Joints, Find Out Their Net Worth [PHOTOS]
Find out which millionaire celebs worked at fast food restaurants before they became famous.
Advances in the field of Genomics are enabling doctors to easily control food poisoning outbreaks as reported by Will Ockenden yesterday through ABC News.
Chili's is definitely taking business to the next level through social media.
A fully automatic robotic harvesting system for broccoli, involving a 3D camera technology, is currently being developed at the University of Lincoln, United Kingdom.