DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
Like Us on Facebook
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
Good news awaits for the food addicts in D.C and surrounding areas, who have been sad over not being able to enjoy the Restaurant Week. People will be able to enjoy the amazing yet cost – effective meals even in the beginning of February.
According to the FDA, the recall was announced after a routine testing revealed the presence of Salmonella in a one-pound bag of raw pistachio kernels bought online.
Fast food giant KFC came out triumphant after filing a lawsuit in China against three local tech firms for spreading out allegations on social media accusing the Yum Brands restaurant of selling genetically modified chickens with "six wings and eight legs".
The car service company is setting up to launch 'UberEATS', a stand alone app that will enable its users from Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Austin, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Houston, Seattle and Dallas to utilize their food delivery service
Now that juices and detox cleansing have become quite the norm, mixologists are itching to bring something new to the table. Enter: Activated charcoal.
Starbucks has reached another milestone after its newest technological innovation was launched. The coffee company giant has received and has processed 1 million orders from US customers through their mobile application.