DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
Like Us on Facebook
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
Feeling stressed could lead to increased weight again, according to a new study.
Pizza Hut today will roll out nationally an almost-pizza-sized chocolate-chip cookie - eight inches in diameter and cut into eight slices.
Alcohol in moderation has been known to be acceptable; however a new study now states that that one glass of red wine is not as good for the heart as initially suspected.
Eleven people have been hospitalized following an E. coli outbreak which has been linked to burgers consumed in restaurants in four states, according to reports.
Forget about talking the bill pill, a British ice cream maker has created a flavor that includes 25 mg of Viagra per scoop.
Starbucks announced that it will improve its mobile application that will allow customers visiting its stores to tip their baristas from their iPhone.