DIY Ice Cream (in a bag!)
Jun 11, 2012 10:09 AM EDT | By Carly Okyle
This ice cream has less than 95 calories (when made with skim milk) and is quick and easy to make. It's a tasty indulgence for summer without going overboard. Try it today and see what you think!
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (or any flavor extract)
6 tbsp. salt
Resealable Ziploc Bags (1 pint and 1 gallon sized)
1. Place milk, sugar and extract in pint sized bag and seal.
2. Fill gallon sied bag halfway with ice cubes, add salt to ice.
3. Place the pint sized sealed bag inside the gallon sized bag on top of ice, seal gallon sized bag.
4. Shake bags vigorusly for about 4 min or until mixture inside pint sized bag freezes.
5. Remove pint sized bag from gallon sized bag, discard contents of gallon sized bag.
6. Place contents of pint sized bag into bowl and ENJOY.
Like Us on Facebook
*Recipe courtesy of SparkPeople.com
China has barred pork imports from six U.S processing plants and six cold storage facilities effective on Wednesday to enforce its ban on the use of a feed additive that promotes lean muscle growth, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Tuesday.
Pascal Sauvetre, an apple farmer in Poitou-Charentes on France's Atlantic coast, has a headache beyond the usual concerns about weather and tree fungus: Polish apples.
In 2012, a one-year-old boy in Belgium acquired HIV through his mother's breast milk, a rare but not impossible form of transmission in industrialized countries, doctors say.
Eleven people have been hospitalized following an E. coli outbreak which has been linked to burgers consumed in restaurants in four states, according to reports.
Forget about talking the bill pill, a British ice cream maker has created a flavor that includes 25 mg of Viagra per scoop.
Starbucks announced that it will improve its mobile application that will allow customers visiting its stores to tip their baristas from their iPhone.