Chocolate Brownie Cookies - Easy Homemade Heavenly Treat [RECIPE]
Aug 10, 2012 11:55 PM EDT | By Jenna Chou
Chocolate brownie cookies – the heavenly title says it all.
If you can’t decide whether to bake brownies or cookies, why not just go for both?
While taking the advantage of the best part of two most celebrated sweets, chocolate brownie cookies can be easily homemade.
Like Us on Facebook
The recipe below yields around 30 chocolate brownie cookies.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 tablespoon brewed espresso
8 oz. chocolate, chopped (your choice of sweetness)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Place baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk flower, baking powder and salt until blended.
3. Briefly whip the eggs with an electric mixer. Add sugar, espresso, and vanilla extract. Beat until the egg becomes thick.
4. In a heavy saucepan ver low heat, melt butter and chocolate, while constantly stirring. Remove it from the heat, and gently stir in the ingredients in step 3. Add the flour mixture from step 2.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Let the batter rest for around 5 minutes, until it gets slightly thick.
7. Use a table spoon to scoop the batter, drop it onto the prepared baking sheets. The dough should be at least 1.5 inches apart.
8. Bake for 8 – 12 minutes, until puffed and cracked. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool down. Tastes best if the center of the cookies is still soft.
Substitute chocolate chips for equal amount of toasted nuts or dried fruits.
Deforestation In The Amazon Could Lead To ‘Butterfly Effects’ In Britain, USA And The Rest Of The World
Deforestation – A serious matter happening is the deforestation in the Amazon. A new study from the University of Virginia and published in the journal Nature Climate Change revealed shocking facts to take place in the future.
Mediterranean Diet – It’s been discovered that the Mediterranean diet could be linked to leading a longer life, a healthier one and with plenty of nutrients, constantly.
Tea has been recorded long in centuries to bring good health, wisdom and happiness. With its powerful benefits, tea has been a point of many studies. Research has proven that tea aids in weight loss, lower cholesterol, help diseases including cancer, diabetes and heart problems.
U.S. Consumers, Ready To Accept Genetically Modified, Nanotech Products If It Is Healthy And Safe, New Survey Reveals
A national survey done by the North Carolina State University and the University of Minnesota representatives suggests that most U.S. consumers are ready to accept genetically modified and nanotech products if it is enhanced with nutrition and are safe.
Starbucks Wireless Chargers – Starbucks announced that from Tuesday, there would be 200 stores in the San Francisco Bay Area which count with wireless charging spots.
The Lee Memorial Health System has announced that they believe food is very important in the recovery of patients in their hospital so they are really working on making their cafeteria be different and defy the generalization of people that hospital food is not really appetizing.