Chocolate Brownie Cookies - Easy Homemade Heavenly Treat [RECIPE]
Aug 10, 2012 11:55 PM EDT | By Jenna Chou
Chocolate brownie cookies – the heavenly title says it all.
If you can’t decide whether to bake brownies or cookies, why not just go for both?
While taking the advantage of the best part of two most celebrated sweets, chocolate brownie cookies can be easily homemade.
The recipe below yields around 30 chocolate brownie cookies.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 tablespoon brewed espresso
8 oz. chocolate, chopped (your choice of sweetness)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Like Us on Facebook
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Place baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk flower, baking powder and salt until blended.
3. Briefly whip the eggs with an electric mixer. Add sugar, espresso, and vanilla extract. Beat until the egg becomes thick.
4. In a heavy saucepan ver low heat, melt butter and chocolate, while constantly stirring. Remove it from the heat, and gently stir in the ingredients in step 3. Add the flour mixture from step 2.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Let the batter rest for around 5 minutes, until it gets slightly thick.
7. Use a table spoon to scoop the batter, drop it onto the prepared baking sheets. The dough should be at least 1.5 inches apart.
8. Bake for 8 – 12 minutes, until puffed and cracked. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool down. Tastes best if the center of the cookies is still soft.
Substitute chocolate chips for equal amount of toasted nuts or dried fruits.
The country's largest retailer pleaded guilty to six counts of violating the Clean water Act. The retailer was found guilty and fined over 110 million dollars for the illegal disposing of fertilizer , bleach and pesticide compounds into the sewer system, among other environmental violations.
A lot of information on the sugar and calories contained in alcohol is hidden behind fancy advertising, eye catching labels and deceptive tag lines such as 'lite' or 'diet.' Alcohol offers plenty of fun and plenty more calories. Here area few facts I bet you did not know.
Watermelons are a national summer treasure. These luscious fruits are as eye catching with their rich red color as they are as tasty. Watermelon enthusiasts around the globe have discovered multiple benefits this fruity piece of heaven has to offer. Aside from being tasty, watermelons offer plenty of other health benefits you are probably not aware of. Here are six reasons you should indulge in a watermelon fetish.
Albert S. Hall School in Waterville, Maine had its fifth grade project attacked when the children’s growing onions were robbed right at the time of harvesting.
In today's world, milk comes in many different shapes and packages. From fat free milk to whole milk to 1%-2% fat milk to skimmed milk, we have it all. So how do fitness enthusiasts get the best deal out of their milk? How do you ensure you get all the nutrition from a glass of milk without all the unnecessary fat to bulge out your waistline despite endless painstaking crunches? Here is a list of the major milk types being produced in today's market.
Low-carb diets and low-fat diets have the same effects on patients who go through them, recent study released in The Journal for the American Medical Association suggests.