Recipe: Crispy and Creamy Fried Ravioli
Sep 07, 2012 01:49 PM EDT
Fried ravioli is a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri. It is very crispy on the outside, but creamy with molten cheese inside. Try serving these crispy treats as appetizers or snacks with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Like Us on Facebook
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
30 cheese ravioli
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
1. In a large frying pan, pour olive oil to a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium heat to 325 F.
2. While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate bowls.
3. Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat well. Remove the excess. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs.
4. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
5. Fry the ravioli until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the ravioli and serve warm with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
A horrifying experience left a 31-year-old woman in a sickening experience as she discovered a mold on her KFC burger.
Chinese-style dishes with raw fish will no longer be served as incidents of GBS caused infections continue to rise in Singapore.
Experts discovered that some healthy snacks are actually high in calories and are giving one extra pounds. This list reveals three healthy but fattening snacks and the corresponding substitute treats to eat instead.
Soylent has been popular in Silicon Valley and has been around for some time. It has found its way to a niche group that enjoys easy living sans the hassle of preparing and cooking food.
If you feel as though your immune system or overall health needs some support or if you feel a cold or illness coming on, these six supplements do show benefits. When using supplements to support your immune system, you need to answer two important questions: Do you need that supplement? And is your supplement the highest possible quality?
The battle against obesity can be slightly daunting, but knowing the appropriate plate sizes can make a difference.