Recipe: Crispy and Creamy Fried Ravioli
Sep 07, 2012 01:49 PM EDT
Fried ravioli is a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri. It is very crispy on the outside, but creamy with molten cheese inside. Try serving these crispy treats as appetizers or snacks with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Like Us on Facebook
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
30 cheese ravioli
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
1. In a large frying pan, pour olive oil to a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium heat to 325 F.
2. While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate bowls.
3. Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat well. Remove the excess. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs.
4. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
5. Fry the ravioli until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the ravioli and serve warm with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Don’t worry, no one (surprisingly) got hurt in the accident in La Brea, California.
Former NFL Star Rasheed Simmons Launches ‘Simply Southern Cuisine’ Restaurant On Jersey Shore [PHOTOS]
Check out Rasheed Simmons’ restaurant “Simply Southern Cuisine” on the Jersey Shore.
Starting Somewhere: These 12 Millionaires Worked At Fast Food Joints, Find Out Their Net Worth [PHOTOS]
Find out which millionaire celebs worked at fast food restaurants before they became famous.
Advances in the field of Genomics are enabling doctors to easily control food poisoning outbreaks as reported by Will Ockenden yesterday through ABC News.
Chili's is definitely taking business to the next level through social media.
A fully automatic robotic harvesting system for broccoli, involving a 3D camera technology, is currently being developed at the University of Lincoln, United Kingdom.