Recipe: Crispy and Creamy Fried Ravioli
Sep 07, 2012 01:49 PM EDT
Fried ravioli is a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri. It is very crispy on the outside, but creamy with molten cheese inside. Try serving these crispy treats as appetizers or snacks with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Like Us on Facebook
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
30 cheese ravioli
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
1. In a large frying pan, pour olive oil to a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium heat to 325 F.
2. While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate bowls.
3. Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat well. Remove the excess. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs.
4. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
5. Fry the ravioli until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the ravioli and serve warm with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Japan has a lot of interesting spots to offer travelers, from their beautiful traditional culture, modern technology, fashion trends, fun parks, and wine pools.
Tesco will no longer sell sugary drinks in their store to help battle obesity
It seems that the Greek financial crisis is still making headlines. This time however, it isn't in the economics section but rather the dining one. A Greek restaurant owner in Berlin is bringing the current political struggles of his homeland to light in a limited edition 'Financial Crisis' themed menu.
Aside from serving New Yorkers hot chocolate in the morning, Rick and Michael Mast of the Mast Brothers Chocolate Makers have found out a cooler way to serve cocoa drinks: draft beer.
3D printed food isn’t what you'd expect it to be.
Vending Machines in UK will be serving fresh hot meals soon according to food futurologist