Recipe: Crispy and Creamy Fried Ravioli
Sep 07, 2012 01:49 PM EDT
Fried ravioli is a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri. It is very crispy on the outside, but creamy with molten cheese inside. Try serving these crispy treats as appetizers or snacks with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Like Us on Facebook
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
30 cheese ravioli
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
1. In a large frying pan, pour olive oil to a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium heat to 325 F.
2. While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate bowls.
3. Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat well. Remove the excess. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs.
4. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
5. Fry the ravioli until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the ravioli and serve warm with heated marinara sauce for dipping.
Chipote's meeting on Febraury 8th briefs employees on safety standards. Chipotle is doing everything possible to win back the customers.
Because of the alarming rate of food that are put to waste by the world's population today, the government of France has banned local supermarkets from throwing away unsold food and letting them rot.
Good news awaits for the food addicts in D.C and surrounding areas, who have been sad over not being able to enjoy the Restaurant Week. People will be able to enjoy the amazing yet cost – effective meals even in the beginning of February.
The car service company is setting up to launch 'UberEATS', a stand alone app that will enable its users from Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Austin, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Houston, Seattle and Dallas to utilize their food delivery service
Now that juices and detox cleansing have become quite the norm, mixologists are itching to bring something new to the table. Enter: Activated charcoal.
Starbucks has reached another milestone after its newest technological innovation was launched. The coffee company giant has received and has processed 1 million orders from US customers through their mobile application.