Recipe: Chicken Shrimp Ramen
Sep 25, 2012 02:04 PM EDT | By Staff Reporter
You might be constantly challenging to find cheap like ramen but satisfying ways to feed yourself. In fact, making delicious ramen noodles isn't easy as ramen chefs in Japan usually train hard to make good ramen. So let's try this upgrade version of instant ramen.
10 uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
1/2 - 1/3 pound chicken, cut into bite-size
2 cups water
1 package instant ramen
1 sprig of green onion
6 chopped red pepper
1. Heat a medium size skillet over high heat.
2. Cook the shrimp for about 3 minutes until pink and firm. Remove shrimp from skillet.
3. In the same skillet, put water and bring to boil.
4. Cook the chicken in the water for about 5 minutes.
5. Put ramen noodles and soup mix into the boiling water. Cook about 4 minutes.
6. When noodle is almost done, stir in green onion, red pepper, and cooked shrimp.
7. Serve hot.