Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
Like Us on Facebook
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen Inc
As an effort to expand its brand, Pizza Hut has opened its first location in Iraq.
McDonald's is pulling out of Crimea. It turns out that the fast food chain has "temporarily" suspended operations at its restaurants as conflict heats up.
Need a way to improve your dining experience? Try the AROMAFORK.
A high tech tablet on the table have become the hottest trend in restaurant dining.
Starbucks announced that it will improve its mobile application that will allow customers visiting its stores to tip their baristas from their iPhone.