Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
In a bold move, last week the coffee giant released a new campaign, Starbucks’ Race Together, in which baristas in United States venues were invited to start a conversation with clients about race in America – but it’s been a marketing disaster all the way through.
California Wines: 31 Brands Of Cheap California Wines Loaded With Very High Levels of Toxic Arsenic?
California wines- Are you addicted to California wines? Wait until you read this! Some cheap California wines were found positive for inorganic arsenic that is believed to be lethal beyond allowable limits.
The Minnesota-based company is turning 75 today, and they’re celebrating along with fans with a Free Cone Day, as Dairy Queen’s vanilla ice cream makes a full appearance all over the country, as the company also teams up with a big charity for the occasion.
Just today, February 25, 2015, Yahoo! Food posts the secret weapon ingredients used by Star Chefs to achieve the most palatable dishes at home or in a restaurant. The said website revealed the top 10 magical ingredients that can turn home-cooked meals into top class restaurant tastes.
For those who love to have a nice glass of wine or beer during the weekends - which is just about everyone or almost -, there's a new way to keep the guessing out of the way you choose what to drink: the Next Glass app chooses drinks according to what you love!
U.S. Consumers, Ready To Accept Genetically Modified, Nanotech Products If It Is Healthy And Safe, New Survey Reveals
A national survey done by the North Carolina State University and the University of Minnesota representatives suggests that most U.S. consumers are ready to accept genetically modified and nanotech products if it is enhanced with nutrition and are safe.