Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
Don’t worry, no one (surprisingly) got hurt in the accident in La Brea, California.
Former NFL Star Rasheed Simmons Launches ‘Simply Southern Cuisine’ Restaurant On Jersey Shore [PHOTOS]
Check out Rasheed Simmons’ restaurant “Simply Southern Cuisine” on the Jersey Shore.
Starting Somewhere: These 12 Millionaires Worked At Fast Food Joints, Find Out Their Net Worth [PHOTOS]
Find out which millionaire celebs worked at fast food restaurants before they became famous.
Advances in the field of Genomics are enabling doctors to easily control food poisoning outbreaks as reported by Will Ockenden yesterday through ABC News.
Chili's is definitely taking business to the next level through social media.
A fully automatic robotic harvesting system for broccoli, involving a 3D camera technology, is currently being developed at the University of Lincoln, United Kingdom.