Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
The next time you're looking for a well-made cocktail, try and give these places a shot.
Speculations about Burger King's Halloween Special black bunned Whopper circulated the web. However, this is not the only treat Burger King has in store for its consumers. Those who have consumed the Halloween Whopper is reported to poop not just green, but bright comical green.
SPAM ditched the can.
Japan is slowly making sci-fi future a reality; from underwear vending machines to cuddle safes. From the most absurd inventions to the most high-tech ones, Japan never fails to fascinate the rest of the world. However this recent invention will not only bring fascination but also admiration from the whole world. Japan has now created a farm operated by robots. Yes, it's a farmer-free farm.
Vertical farming is an innovative method that is both eco-friendly and convenient.
The Australian Consumer and Competition Commission (ACCC) has released a guide, following the initiation of labelling consultation.