Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
A Look Inside NYC's First Cereal Bar, KITH Treats: 24 Varieties, 25 Toppings, 5 Types of Milk! [PHOTOS]
So many options to choose from at KITH Treats!
Hampton Creek Foods Inc., a San Francisco based food startup, has been slapped with a warning letter from the US Food and Drug Administration which says the company cannot call their vegan 'eggless' mayonnaise, "Just Mayo."
It seems like the Internet scorn for Josh 'The Fat Jew' Ostrovsky is still coming on strong.
Hitting food with radiation is actually a good thing!
Airports generally trigger mixed emotions. Worry no more; one airport in London has paved the way to keep tired travellers happy. They have decided to inject some “happy hormones” on their menus according to CNN.
It’s pumpkin season!