Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
Japan has a lot of interesting spots to offer travelers, from their beautiful traditional culture, modern technology, fashion trends, fun parks, and wine pools.
Tesco will no longer sell sugary drinks in their store to help battle obesity
It seems that the Greek financial crisis is still making headlines. This time however, it isn't in the economics section but rather the dining one. A Greek restaurant owner in Berlin is bringing the current political struggles of his homeland to light in a limited edition 'Financial Crisis' themed menu.
Aside from serving New Yorkers hot chocolate in the morning, Rick and Michael Mast of the Mast Brothers Chocolate Makers have found out a cooler way to serve cocoa drinks: draft beer.
3D printed food isn’t what you'd expect it to be.
Vending Machines in UK will be serving fresh hot meals soon according to food futurologist