Hearty Vegetable Lasagna
Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM EDT
16 ounces lasagna noodles
4 cups spaghetti sauce
15 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 small zucchini, diced
2 tsp chopped oregano
2 tsp chopped basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. In a large sauce pan, cook mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic in oil; set aside.
4. In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
6. Arrange one layer of lasagna. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta. Add a layer of cooked vegetables.
7. Repeat layers, ending with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes until top browns.
The Seattle-based company has prided itself on being "hip" over its decades of business and massive worldwide expansion, and that has long included its ambiance through music - now, only a couple of months after making the announcement they'd be leaving CDs behind in their stores, Spotify and Starbucks are now teaming up!
Gin And Tonic Ice Cream Is HERE: Sipsmith Distillery And Jude’s Ice Cream Make Summery Cocktail Dessert!
While the United States is going through a health crisis due to the listeria outbreak in the past few weeks (which has mostly kept longtime ice cream makers Blue Bell in the country’s headlines), the United Kingdom sets itself up for the summer … with gin and tonic ice cream!
Do you wonder why some people stink? What you eat can directly affect on how you smell. Watch out for these foods that can make you smell bad.
The fight against the obesity epidemic is real, and there are a few countries in particular (notably the United States, the United Kingdom and Mexico) where statistics of people suffering this disease have turned it into a major public health concern - which is precisely the logic behind the new electronic diet pill.
As concern over the damage humankind is doing to the environment grows, more and more companies and individuals try to find new ways to make their habits more in tune with the planet for a sustainable way to live - and now, that includes the new recyclable wine cork.
Just today, February 25, 2015, Yahoo! Food posts the secret weapon ingredients used by Star Chefs to achieve the most palatable dishes at home or in a restaurant. The said website revealed the top 10 magical ingredients that can turn home-cooked meals into top class restaurant tastes.