Robust Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe: With Flavor of Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
Nov 21, 2012 03:19 PM EST
1 (3 pound) whole chicken
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 tablespoons minced garlic
5 cloves garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
5 sprigs fresh rosemary
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Zest the lemon. Slice remaining lemon into quarters and place to the side. With hand mixer combine butter, lemon zest, minced garlic and 1/4 cup chopped rosemary.
3. Take your hand and slide it between the skin and the meat on the breast, as well as loosening the 'pockets' between the leg and wing joints. Scoop some of the rosemary butter mixture onto your fingers and begin to stuff into the 'pockets' on the breast, leg, wings, etc. (Save approximately 1/4 of the rosemary butter mixture and rub on the inside of the chicken.)
4. Season the cavity of the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika. Add the quartered lemon, rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic to the chicken cavity. Bind the legs with culinary twine and tuck the wings into the leg joints to secure.
5. Place the chicken breast up onto the roasting rack and into the oven. Roast for approximately 50 minutes, or until the juices run clear. Remove the 'stuffing', carve and serve.
Like Us on Facebook
The latest KFC Korea stunt is a sandwich with no bread, but rather fried chicken “buns,” with a bacon-topped beef patty, not for the faints of heart
Just as you read: you can now drink Girl Scout cookies! The Little Brownie Bakers (LBB) have teamed up with Nestle’s Nesquik for a new variety of drinks of Girl Scout cookies’ most famous flavors: Thin Mint and Caramel Coconut, available for a limited time for Cookie Monster types across America!
Paul Qui is definitely living the American dream. The Phillipines born chef based in Austin Texas was last night crowned Chef of the Year by Esquire magazine. The former Top Chef contestant and winner was lauded for his creative approach to cooking and his leadership skills in the kitchen.
A new study shows that enough Magnesium in your diet could save you from developing Diabetes. Magnesium is the fourth highest mineral in the body. This means, if you're not getting enough of it, you are exposing yourself to risk of getting type 2 Diabetes.
Lactose Intolerance is the inability of a person to digest lactose, the sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The digestive disorder happens due to lack of lactase, the enzyme that breaks down lactose.
Baked doughnuts are the best way to eat doughnuts, not fried. This way of preparing doughnuts satisfies your cravings, yet takes out the guilt-feeling of eating the usual fried doughnuts. It is quick and easy recipe as you can bake it in as fast 30 minutes.