Robust Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe: With Flavor of Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
Nov 21, 2012 03:19 PM EST
1 (3 pound) whole chicken
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 tablespoons minced garlic
5 cloves garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
5 sprigs fresh rosemary
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon paprika
Like Us on Facebook
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Zest the lemon. Slice remaining lemon into quarters and place to the side. With hand mixer combine butter, lemon zest, minced garlic and 1/4 cup chopped rosemary.
3. Take your hand and slide it between the skin and the meat on the breast, as well as loosening the 'pockets' between the leg and wing joints. Scoop some of the rosemary butter mixture onto your fingers and begin to stuff into the 'pockets' on the breast, leg, wings, etc. (Save approximately 1/4 of the rosemary butter mixture and rub on the inside of the chicken.)
4. Season the cavity of the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika. Add the quartered lemon, rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic to the chicken cavity. Bind the legs with culinary twine and tuck the wings into the leg joints to secure.
5. Place the chicken breast up onto the roasting rack and into the oven. Roast for approximately 50 minutes, or until the juices run clear. Remove the 'stuffing', carve and serve.
In a bold move, last week the coffee giant released a new campaign, Starbucks’ Race Together, in which baristas in United States venues were invited to start a conversation with clients about race in America – but it’s been a marketing disaster all the way through.
California Wines: 31 Brands Of Cheap California Wines Loaded With Very High Levels of Toxic Arsenic?
California wines- Are you addicted to California wines? Wait until you read this! Some cheap California wines were found positive for inorganic arsenic that is believed to be lethal beyond allowable limits.
The Minnesota-based company is turning 75 today, and they’re celebrating along with fans with a Free Cone Day, as Dairy Queen’s vanilla ice cream makes a full appearance all over the country, as the company also teams up with a big charity for the occasion.
Just today, February 25, 2015, Yahoo! Food posts the secret weapon ingredients used by Star Chefs to achieve the most palatable dishes at home or in a restaurant. The said website revealed the top 10 magical ingredients that can turn home-cooked meals into top class restaurant tastes.
For those who love to have a nice glass of wine or beer during the weekends - which is just about everyone or almost -, there's a new way to keep the guessing out of the way you choose what to drink: the Next Glass app chooses drinks according to what you love!
U.S. Consumers, Ready To Accept Genetically Modified, Nanotech Products If It Is Healthy And Safe, New Survey Reveals
A national survey done by the North Carolina State University and the University of Minnesota representatives suggests that most U.S. consumers are ready to accept genetically modified and nanotech products if it is enhanced with nutrition and are safe.