Robust Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe: With Flavor of Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
Nov 21, 2012 03:19 PM EST
1 (3 pound) whole chicken
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 tablespoons minced garlic
5 cloves garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
5 sprigs fresh rosemary
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon paprika
Like Us on Facebook
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Zest the lemon. Slice remaining lemon into quarters and place to the side. With hand mixer combine butter, lemon zest, minced garlic and 1/4 cup chopped rosemary.
3. Take your hand and slide it between the skin and the meat on the breast, as well as loosening the 'pockets' between the leg and wing joints. Scoop some of the rosemary butter mixture onto your fingers and begin to stuff into the 'pockets' on the breast, leg, wings, etc. (Save approximately 1/4 of the rosemary butter mixture and rub on the inside of the chicken.)
4. Season the cavity of the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika. Add the quartered lemon, rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic to the chicken cavity. Bind the legs with culinary twine and tuck the wings into the leg joints to secure.
5. Place the chicken breast up onto the roasting rack and into the oven. Roast for approximately 50 minutes, or until the juices run clear. Remove the 'stuffing', carve and serve.
Do's and don'ts of eating sushi-Whether you're used to eating sushi everyday or just new and want to try it out, it's important that you know how to properly eat this food with extraordinary tradition and presentation. Knowing how to eat it could influence more its flavor and enjoy the experience.
The Kentucky Fried Chicken invention of the Double Down, a burger with no buns, where they're switched for two pieces of fried chicken around a patty, has given the world a great many number of food travesties, including a version with a patty filled with beef and bacon; now, the KFC Double Down dog.
Any lover of Mexican food and Tex-Mex will agree that the new promo that could give you a Chipotle free burrito or any other menu item without a cost is one of the greatest inventions in food; however, Chipotle Mexican Grill definitely has a hidden intention behind the new promotion.
For those who love to have a nice glass of wine or beer during the weekends - which is just about everyone or almost -, there's a new way to keep the guessing out of the way you choose what to drink: the Next Glass app chooses drinks according to what you love!
U.S. Consumers, Ready To Accept Genetically Modified, Nanotech Products If It Is Healthy And Safe, New Survey Reveals
A national survey done by the North Carolina State University and the University of Minnesota representatives suggests that most U.S. consumers are ready to accept genetically modified and nanotech products if it is enhanced with nutrition and are safe.
Starbucks Wireless Chargers – Starbucks announced that from Tuesday, there would be 200 stores in the San Francisco Bay Area which count with wireless charging spots.