New Year’s Dessert Recipe: Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Dec 28, 2012 06:14 PM EST
These Ooey-gooey rich and mouth-watering brownies with caramel topping and crunchy nuts will blow your mind. Make a batch for yourself and for your neighbors this holiday season and become a famed baker!
Like Us on Facebook
2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup canola oil
1/4 cup whole milk (or 2% milk)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips)
1 cup chopped nuts
14 ounces caramels
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, cocoa powder, oil, eggs and milk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the powder mixture gradually into the large bowl; mix well.
3. Pour over chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of nuts. Whisk until well-blended.
4. Use a spatula to transfer two-thirds of the batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the caramels and condensed milk over low heat in a sauce pan until caramels are melted.
6. Evenly distribute over the baked brownie layer. Top with remaining nuts.
7. Drop the remaining batter by teaspoonfuls over caramel layer and swirl brownie batter with a knife.
8. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
9. Enjoy warm or cold with a glass of milk.
Everyone loves to have a flat stomach. But unfortunately for some, this task is so hard to do. After a night of partying, drinking, and eating, bloating usually happens next. But how will you deal with bloating to flatten your stomach?
Drinking alcohol during pregnancy has a potential risk of harming your baby. Although some health professionals may say it is fine to drink occasionally, still a lot of doctors advise not to drink because there are no known quantities that are considered safe.
Banana is a staple fruit that comes readily available no matter what time of the year. It is sweet, versatile, and yes a powerful fruit that provides nutrients no other fruit can offer.
Starbucks Wireless Chargers – Starbucks announced that from Tuesday, there would be 200 stores in the San Francisco Bay Area which count with wireless charging spots.
The Lee Memorial Health System has announced that they believe food is very important in the recovery of patients in their hospital so they are really working on making their cafeteria be different and defy the generalization of people that hospital food is not really appetizing.
Grape growers might be using drones in order to explore any potential that technology might bring in order to do agricultural chores such as crop spraying, irrigation and monitoring.