New Year’s Dessert Recipe: Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Dec 28, 2012 06:14 PM EST
These Ooey-gooey rich and mouth-watering brownies with caramel topping and crunchy nuts will blow your mind. Make a batch for yourself and for your neighbors this holiday season and become a famed baker!
2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup canola oil
1/4 cup whole milk (or 2% milk)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips)
1 cup chopped nuts
14 ounces caramels
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Like Us on Facebook
1. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, cocoa powder, oil, eggs and milk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the powder mixture gradually into the large bowl; mix well.
3. Pour over chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of nuts. Whisk until well-blended.
4. Use a spatula to transfer two-thirds of the batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the caramels and condensed milk over low heat in a sauce pan until caramels are melted.
6. Evenly distribute over the baked brownie layer. Top with remaining nuts.
7. Drop the remaining batter by teaspoonfuls over caramel layer and swirl brownie batter with a knife.
8. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
9. Enjoy warm or cold with a glass of milk.
New McDonalds slogan lovin beats hatin stirs more comments and opinions than the fast food maker envisioned. Here’s why the new slogan ‘Lovin beats hatin’ could potentially cause more hate than love.
The second largest fastfood chain in the world will launch its first stores in India in the coming months. Target locations will be New Delhi, Mumbai and NCR.
Panera Bread Co (PNRA.O) on Tuesday lowered its full-year earnings forecast as it works to speed up service at its popular bakery cafes.
Utah Family Found Dead – In Springfield, five family members, including two parents and three children ranging from the ages of 11 to 14, were found dead by an older son.
The first batch of robots which will be called as Pepper will be assigned on their stations at the end of the year to sell home espresso machines and coffee capsules.
A new study has found that there is such a thing as the brain’s calorie counter, which explains why the brain has a tendency to choose junk food over healthier one, as it’s attempting to fill a quota. The discovery of the brain’s calorie counter explains the body’s need for fatty foods, beyond the fact that these types of meals are cheaper.