Make Your Own Tropical Mocktails With These Authentic Kombucha from GT’s Living Foods
Summer's here, and you know what that means; it's time to get to mixology class--a.k.a., look up recipes and make your own drinks in your kitchen.
But mixing your own drinks doesn't mean that you have to get drunk on alcohol. At the same time, mixing alcohol-free drinks does not necessarily mean they have to be boring.
Whether you're making them for yourself, your family, or your guests, mocktails make for the best refreshments this season. And with GT's Living Foods authentic Kombucha, these fun tropical mocktail recipes we have for you are all healthy, refreshing, and organic.
Watermelon Wonder Maria
- 4oz. GT's Watermelon Wonder Kombucha
- 3oz. Aloe Juice
- 1oz. Ginger Juice
- Rim glass with sea salt and cayenne pepper
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cilantro sprigs
- Serve in an old fashioned glass with cubed ice
Mystic Mango Colada
- 4oz. GT's Mystic Mango Kombucha
- 4oz. Coconut Water
- Add a dash of angostura bitters
- Garnish with mango wedge and pineapple frond
- Serve in a tulip glass with crushed ice
Guava PO. Goddess
- 4oz. GT's Guava Goddess Kombucha
- 2oz. Pineapple Juice
- 2oz. Orange Juice
- Garnish with an orange wheel and grated nutmeg
- Serve in a collins glass with cubed ice, topped with crushed ice
- 4oz. GT's Unity Kombucha
- 1oz. Orgeat
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon
- Add a dash of orange bitters
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and lime wheel
- Serve in a coupe glass, neat
New Flavor Alert: Golden Pineapple from GT's Synergy Kombucha
Of course, aside from all these deliciously healthy mocktails, you can never go wrong with having refreshments stocked in your fridge. Check out the newest flavor of GT's Synergy Kombucha, Golden Pineapple.
The collection's Golden Pineapple tastes like sunshine in a bottle--what's more perfect than that this summer? It contains a mix of pineapple, lemon juice, and sage.
Not only does it taste great, but it also provides 9 billion living probiotics that aid in digestion and gut health to help you look and feel golden. Check out these Golden Pineapple Kombucha mocktail recipes:
Gold Fashioned Mocktail
- 2oz. GT's Synergy Golden Pineapple Kombucha
- 1oz. organic orange juice
- ½oz. organic lemon juice
- Add a dash of bitters
- Garnish with a burnt orange peel in a toothpick
- Place 1 large ice cube
- *Optional: add 2oz. Reposado Tequila
- Serve in an old fashioned tumbler or a similar glass
Piña Mule Mocktail
- Add 4oz. GT's Synergy Golden Pineapple Kombucha
- Splash 1oz. fresh-pressed ginger juice
- 1oz. lime juice
- Pierce ginger candy and a lime wheel on a toothpick as a garnish
- Serve in a tall collins glass with ice cubes
Golden Colada Mocktail
- 4oz. GT's Synergy Golden Pineapple Kombucha
- Add 1oz. coconut cream
- Stir until combined
- Garnish with pineapple frond and grated nutmeg
- *Optional: add 2oz. aged dark rum
- Serve in a tall collins glass with crushed ice
Big Yellow Box by Dickey's Barbecue Pit is convenient and compact and is ideal for small groups, for any occasion.
Get a free Domino's pizza, Karen!
London is now having its first-ever cheese conveyor belt restaurant, and it's going to be cheesy.
The Shake Shack app now offers direct delivery.
You can now order your favorite drinks and snacks from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf through their mobile app.