Most-Recommended Celebrity Recipe Ideas to Try This 2021
Since COVID-19 introduced itself and held everyone in lockdown people are getting more inventive and innovative in developing ways on how to endure boredom. One of these is trying out tasty celebrity recipes and indulging in the feeling of how these artists feel when they ate their recipes this 2021.
Smithsonian Magazine mentions a study entitled Everyday Creative Activity as a Path to Flourishing that suggests individuals who take part in small, creative projects report feelings of relaxation and happiness in their everyday lives. Piaget Bennett, a writer for Insider compiles a variety of tasty celebrity recipes that everyone can enjoy.
Bennett mentions that in 2020, they were able to try 80 celebrity-chef recipes that they feel in love with, concluding that some of the recipes shall be made or continued this 2021.
Here are some of the tasty celebrity-chef recipes, Bennett compiled in Insider that you might want to try this 2021.
Read also: 5 Best Overnight Oat Recipes You Have to Try
Duff Goldman's Chocolate Chip Cookies
According to Insider, Goldman is famous for his baked goods, giving an impression that the recipe will be top of the line amongst chocolate chip cookie recipes online. Bennett Describes that this cookie has the texture of soft, chewy middles and slightly crisp edges. Here is the recipe of Goldman's Chocolate chip cookies which was published in Delish.
- 2 and ¼ cups, all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 XL eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix in a bowl the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream the butter, sugar using a stand mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the cream then stir in the chocolate chips. Bake the dough for 8-12 minutes depending on how chewy you like your cookie centers to be.
Carla Hall's Cornbread
Following her grandmother's recipe, Insider notes that Carla Hall's skillet cornbread recipe is has a rich history and memory for the celebrity chef. The Dinner Party explains that Hall usually gets the cornbread on Sundays after church when they arrive at her grandmother's house.
Here is the recipe for Hall's Skillet Cornbread which was also published in The Dinner Party.
- 2 cups white or yellow cornmeal
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamed corn (store-bought may be used)
- ½ cup and 2 tbsps. Canola or neutral oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit then heat the 12-inch skillet in the oven until very hot.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients (cornmeal, baking powder, and salt) then mix the wet ingredients (eggs, sour cream, creamed corn, and ½ cup of oil).
- Pour the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients until smooth, pour the remaining 2 tbsps. of oil in the hot skillet then pour the batter in the skillet.
- Bake until golden brown and the cake tester comes out clean of the cornmeal.
Other Tasty Celebrity Recipes
Bennet mentions in Insider that some of their favorite recipes are Guy Fieri's Buttermilk Biscuits, Alton Brown's banana cake, and Alex Guarnaschelli's gingerbread cookies. You may try these tasty celebrity recipes this 2021, to make your snacks wonderful and tastier with your family.
Related article: No-Fuss Recipes of 2020 That Even Beginners Can Master
Watch: Celebrity Banana Bread Recipe from So Good Pancakes