Parmesan Crusted Chicken Picatta
Apr 02, 2012 05:30 PM EDT
1/4 cup flour
1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 pound angel hair pasta
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon (for juice)
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 cup capers, drained
1/3 cup white wine
1/3 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp butter
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Like Us on Facebook
1. Place the flour on a plate. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
2. In another plate, place the Parmesan cheese.
3. Coat the chicken in this order: flour -> egg -> cheese. Transfer to a plate.
4. In a large pot, bring salted water to boil. Cook the angel hair pasta to al dente. Drain; reserve a ladleful of water.
5. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat for 2 pieces of chicken breasts.
6. Cook the chicken, each side for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer to a plate; keep it warm.
7. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the skillet. Add garlic and capers. Stir in white wine and parsley. Turn the heat to low; bring to a simmer.
8. Stir the chicken stock -> butter -> lemon juice into the sauce.
9. Spoon a little sauce over the chicken. Add the reserved pasta cooking water.
10. Stir in the pasta and toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
11. Serve the pasta with the chicken.
Starbucks Wireless Chargers – Starbucks announced that from Tuesday, there would be 200 stores in the San Francisco Bay Area which count with wireless charging spots.
The latest food fad? Bone broth! If you are searching for nutritious yet cheap soup that you can have in any part of the day, bone broth is the answer. Go to the nearest grocery and pack yourself some animal bones, green vegetables and herbs.
Arsenic rice is the next scary thing that we have known. The news came out in 2012 and it becomes one of the most bothering things to deal with.
Grape growers might be using drones in order to explore any potential that technology might bring in order to do agricultural chores such as crop spraying, irrigation and monitoring.
Cocoa Shortage In 2020? Biggest Chocolate Company Warns That Things Could Get Tough For Chocolatiers
Chocolate is one of the most universally loved things in the entire world, between its own flavor and all the delicious things its sweet taste can be involved in - but, according to experts, there could be a cocoa shortage in 2020 that could almost disappear chocolate off shelves and raise its prices.
The Lee Memorial Health System has announced that they believe food is very important in the recovery of patients in their hospital so they are really working on making their cafeteria be different and defy the generalization of people that hospital food is not really appetizing.