Atlanta Restaurant Combines Burger And Pizza: "Burgerizza" Ingredients Here
Mar 24, 2016 06:43 AM EDT | By Jessica Fenol
Arteries get ready, as Atlanta introduces another food mash-up the "burgerizza". It's a cheeseburger served between two pizzas.
In an attempt to gather more fans to come home during the games, The Atlanta Braves American Baseball franchise released the 8-inch burger pizza. This heavy meal of burger patty and bacon sandwhiched between two pizzas is no healthy eat. Herald said "Leading the way is the "Burgerizza," which is described as a grilled 20-ounce beef patty, covered with five slices of cheddar cheese, topped with crispy bacon, and served between two 8-inch pepperoni pizzas." Its gigantic goodness is sold at $26.
According to Fox Sports, it's the Braves offering for the final season at the Turner Field.
Aside from burgerizza, the menu also includes the following:
- "The Everything Dog" which is layered with fries, chili, nacho chips, beer cheese and jalapeños, topped with popcorn and drizzled with Coca-Cola-infused BBQ sauce, served on a pretzel bun.
- "Punisher" - Country-fried smoked rib meat slathered in a Monster Energy-infused BBQ sauce, topped a fresh cut beer-battered onion ring and "slawsa" (because why choose between slaw and salsa?), tucked between a toasted and buttered Hawaiian bun and pinned in place with two slices of candied bacon. Cost: $18.
- "Tater Tot Chop" - A layer of tater tots pressed in a waffle iron, loaded with bacon, melted cheese and jalapenos, topped with a second tater tot waffle and served with Coca-Cola-infused ketchup. Cost: $16.
- "Sausage Sundae" - Smoked sausage, split down the middle, topped with macaroni-n-cheese, mashed potatoes, and pulled pork, finished off with BBQ Sauce and a cherry tomato (in an apparent nod to the health freaks). Cost: $9.
- "TOP-N-GO" - Your choice of Fritos topped with chili and cheese sauce or Doritos topped with pulled pork, pulled chicken and cheese sauce. Cost $9.
Big Yellow Box by Dickey's Barbecue Pit is convenient and compact and is ideal for small groups, for any occasion.
Get a free Domino's pizza, Karen!
London is now having its first-ever cheese conveyor belt restaurant, and it's going to be cheesy.
You can now order your favorite drinks and snacks from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf through their mobile app.
KFC will be shaping up their future nuggets via bioprinters in the near future.