Do you want a baby girl? Here's A List Of Food You Need To Eat
Mar 24, 2016 06:40 AM EDT | By Jessica Fenol
Sometimes couples prefer to conceive a baby girl. Nature tells us there's nothing we can do to choose a specific gender before a baby is conceived. But today, food experts are suggesting that they can now identify food items which can help couples conceive a baby girl.
Experts say it's not difficult, but proper family planning should be done.
According to Tips Daily, here are to food a Mother should eat to conceive a baby girl:
- Calcium food categories: milk, cheese, vegetable, ice-cream, and any other products made from milk without salt.
- Magnesium food categories: beans, sesame, soybean, ...
- Acidic foods to conceive a girl categories: yogurt, fruits with vitamin C like apple, orange, pear, pineapple, tangerines, apricot,...
- Suggested spices include onion, garlic
- Yolks and products made from eggs.
They also added tips moms-to-be should follow, a month before conception:
- Food to use directly: cereals (less than 100 grams of potato per day)
- Food to use spontaneously: vegetable, eggs.
- Food to use as much as possible: milk, cheese, and any other dairy foods.
- Food to use as less as possible: fresh fruits less than 100 grams per day (stay away from coconut, graviola), meat and fish less than 120 grams per day.
- Drink products made from milk, but coffee, tea, beer, coconut.
- If needed, you can follow your doctor's advice to supplement calcium and magnesium to raise your chance to have a girl.
Meanwhile, a healthy website in Australia seems to agree that food and conception of baby girls have a clear correlation. Belly Belly said couples should follow their basic tips to conceive a baby girl, and the following items are related to food and diet:
1. Veg Out - According to one study, eating more fruit and vegetables can improve your chances of conceiving a girl. Some people believe a vegetarian diet can help you to conceive a girl, especially if you eat foods such as spinach, nuts and broccoli. Foods naturally high in calcium and magnesium, such as leafy greens, fruits, and rice, are also said to be good for conceiving girls.
2. Acid House - Another food-related tip, is to eat acidic foods in the days leading up to ovulation. Male sperm is less able to survive in acidic environments, and eating acidic foods can actually alter the pH of your vagina. However, bear in mind that it's actually unhealthy for your body to be in an acidic state. If you still want to try, stock up on soda, vinegar, and chocolate. Some people believe you should also avoid eating alkaline foods such as apples, almonds, cucumbers and avocado (all very important foods nutritionally) in the run up to ovulation. Having a healthy baby and enough folate in your body to avoid neural tube defects should be more important.
3. Low Salt - A low salt diet, as well as being healthier, is also said to improve your chances of conceiving a girl. Try cutting out salted meats, olives, blue cheeses and processed food while you are trying to conceive. You should also restrict the amount of salt used during cooking, a skill that will be useful during pregnancy too.
Whether these are effective or not, there's nothing wrong in trying and believing especially if you and your partner have always dreamt of having a lovely baby girl.