8 Super Food That Reduce Elevated Blood Pressure
Mar 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT | By Sneha Susan John
Blood pressure can be a serious problem to many people today. One way to control our pressure is to control the food that we eat. While we avoid many food items, there are many items that can help lower pressure levels as well.
1. White beans - You can use white beans as a side dish or even soup. It is full of proteins and a great alternative for meat. Having a little every day as part of your diet can make a difference to your body.
2. Dark chocolate - Yes, eating 30 calories of dark chocolate will help lower your blood pressure. Though it is really good to lower pressure levels, you must make sure not to eat too much of it.
3. Soybeans - This is another food that is rich in magnesium and it works wonders in your body. You can even eat them as a snack to keep them part of your daily diet.
4. Banana - If you dislike eating vegetables, then you have everybody's favorite fruit - banana, to help you when your pressure hits high.
5. Sunflower seeds - They are just a delightful snack. Eating sunflower seeds can lower your blood pressure. It is also a great source of magnesium.
6. Kiwi fruit - One kiwifruit provides 2% of the calcium, 7% of the magnesium, and 9% of the potassium you need every day. Kiwi Fruit is rich in vitamin C and is a fruit that can help you from many deficiencies.
7. Garlic - Garlic has many medicinal properties and also helps in lowering blood pressure. Adding a little garlic to the food you cook will enhance its flavor and will also make sure you have a balanced blood pressure level.
8. Cashew and Almonds - As we all know, nuts are a great away to enhance your health and keep ourselves healthy. Cashews and almonds have rich nutrients that make a notable decrease in your blood pressure.
Go grab them now!
There are so many ways we can experience exposure to harmful poisons, and in many cases, we may not realize it's happening. From household cleaners and similar products to children's toys, there are often toxins and poisonous products and ingredients lurking in even the most unsuspecting of places.
All pro level athletes know about the dedication needed to not just accomplish their goals, but to achieve even bigger targets in their lives. It's also a commonly known fact that fitness and exercise alone cannot get them there. Putting the right food into their bodies is equally important.
Asian nourishment all in all is substantially more sound than Western cooking. With the absence of dairy fat and added substances, alongside an emphasis on zingy season and crisp fixings, it's anything but difficult to discover solid alternatives on any Asian-propelled menu.
Tired of the conventional three-course meals at wedding receptions? Want something different? Give the menu a twist with our trendy wedding food ideas.
The United Kingdom, which is considered one of the most interesting places in the world. Mainly due to the versatility of its existence and the Union of the countries involved in the empire.
Traveling to new cities is always an exciting adventure. One of the best ways to see a city and try local food is by visiting famous night markets. Night markets are always bustling and full of locals and foreigners trying the delights.