The Boiled Egg Diet: Is This the Answer to Your Weight Loss Problems?
When it comes to weight loss, a lot of people work on a minimum intake of food. For those who can't stand not eating a complete meal, they replace their usual meals with something lighter, but this will let them got through the day without feeling hungry.
Boiled eggs are a popular food for people who wants to lose weight faster. A diet that includes eating several boiled eggs a day is preferable for weight loss, joined in with a couple of non-starchy vegetables, low-carb fruits, and some lean proteins. However, not everyone knows how boiled eggs can help a person lose weight. And in this article, we will show you all the facts about it.
The Boiled Egg Diet
Although there are tons of diet and food that one can eat for weight loss, eggs are usually involved in every kind of weight loss diet. The reason? It's because eggs are high in protein but low in carbs and calories.
According to the book published in 2018 titled The Boiled Egg Diet by Arielle Chandler, boiled eggs can help a person lose around 25 pounds in just two weeks. With that, it is the fastest type of food that one can take for weight loss.
Moreover, the Boiled Egg Diet also claims that eating boiled eggs as part of the diet will improve one's blood sugar level, strengthen their bones, nails, and hair, and improves healthy vision. The book has everything that you need to know about the diet, and it has all sorts of meal plans that you can try when you want to lose weight.
What other foods should I take with boiled eggs?
When doing the Boiled Egg Diet, you have to pair with other types of food that are high in protein, but low in carbs and calories. This can include lean meats, fruits, and vegetables. You can also take calorie-free drinks, but it is still better to drink more water than other beverages. Some of the foods that you can take are:
1. Lean proteins (fish, lean meat cuts if beef, pork, or lamb, skinless poultry)
2. Low-carb fruits (limes, oranges, berries, lemons, grapefruit)
3. Herbs and spices (basil, pepper, rosemary, turmeric, garlic, oregano)
4. Non-starchy vegetables (broccoli, bell peppers, spinach, kale, arugula, tomatoes, zucchini)
5. Beverages (water, diet soda, unsweetened tea and coffee, sparkling water)
6. Fats and oils (coconut oil, mayonnaise, butter)
Low-fat dairy products are also permittable to eat when doing the diet, but only in limited amounts. You can get low-fat yogurts and cheese and put a portion of it on your meals.
When following a weight loss diet, you also need to look out for foods that will slow down your progress. If you follow the Boiled Egg Diet, here are some foods that you need to avoid:
1. High-carb fruits (pineapples, mangoes, dried fruit, bananas)
2. Grains (bread, buckwheat, barley, farro, pasta, quinoa)
3. Starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, potatoes, corn, peas, legumes)
4. Sugar-sweetened beverages (sweet tea, sports drink, soda, artificial juices)
March 2 is the first official day that multinational coffee chain Starbucks is serving its new dairy-free coffee drinks, and one of them, the Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso has caught the eyes and palate of health buffs.