Some Top Places in Last Vegas to Party and Dine
Jan 11, 2018 03:40 PM EST | By Staff Reporter
Las Vegas is a place that is known for its entertainment, nightlife and parties. There are many wonderful places where you can enjoy partying while also indulging in some fantastic food. You will find many places to drink and dine in Sin City, which is one of the many things that make this destination so appealing.
If you are planning a trip to Vegas and you want to know where to go for great food, exotic cocktails, and a fabulous atmosphere, this guide will provide you with some inspiration and ideas that can help.
Some of the places to head to for great food and drink
There are many great places to go to in Vegas if you love food, drink, and a great atmosphere. Some of these include:
- STK: Based on the super stylish Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas Strip, this is a steakhouse with a difference. Here you can enjoy sumptuous dishes while also enjoy some great music from the DJs, being surrounding by beautiful women and enjoying the nightlife at the onsite Marquee nightclub.
- The Foundation Room: This fabulous restaurant is an excellent option for those who want to combine great views and atmosphere with incredible cuisine. It is located at the top of the famous Mandalay Bay hotel and boasts an excellent patio area where you can relax before tucking into beautifully prepared dishes.
- Lavo: You will find Lavo at the beautiful Palazzo hotel on the main Strip. This is a nightclub upstairs with a great restaurant downstairs, making it perfect for groups who want to enjoy great food following by a night of revelry. You can look forward to a great atmosphere both downstairs and upstairs at this venue.
- Park on Fremont: This venue can be found on East Fremont, another popular area in Vegas when it comes to nightlife and entertainment. You can look forward to good food and plenty of drinks with the party continuing on the patio area where you can relax and have good time with friends.
- Cabo Wabo: This is a place that was designed for partying, which comes as no surprise since it's owned by rocker Sammy Hagar. You can enjoy everything from tacos and tequila to fantastic rock music when you come here, so expect an exciting night filled with great food, lots of drink and plenty of entertainment.
- Tao: Tao is situated at the beautifully designed Venetian hotel and resort on the Las Vegas Strip. You can look forward to delicious Asian cuisine on the lower level while upstairs there is plenty of wild partying going on with surreal décor and a wide variety of music.
- Lagasse's Stadium: This is a great venue for those who want to enjoy plenty of exciting sporting entertainment while enjoying great food. The menu has, of course, been designed by the celebrity chef himself, Emeril Lagasse. So, you can enjoy great sport, an excellent atmosphere and wonderful food. The venue is located in the Palazzo on the main Strip.
So, when you head to this wonderful destination make sure you stop off at some of these places to indulge in great cuisine and cocktails.
Throwing out food: Attitudes to food waste in Russia
5 Foods That Will Help Detoxing From Alcohol
Disease-resistant apples perform better than old favorites
New tool could help maintain quality during cheese production